Indecente, es que un ciudadano tenga que cotizar 35 años para percibir una jubilación y a los diputados les baste con siete y los miembros del gobierno para cobrar la pensión máxima solo necesiten jurar el cargo;
Indecente es que ex ministros, ex secretarios de estado y altos cargos de la política cuando cesan son los únicos ciudadanos de este país que pueden legalmente percibir dos salarios del erario público;
Indecente es que nos oculten sus privilegios mientras vuelven a la sociedad contra quienes de verdad les sirven;. Mientras, ¿hablan de política social y derechos sociales ? que indecente.
A COUNTRY SWIMMING IN SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC BANKRUPTCY WHILE INDECENT POLITICS LIVES AT OUR EXPENSE
- Indecent, is the worker's monthly minimum wage being only a measly of 624€ while the deputy's one is 3.996€, reaching the cypher of 6.500€ with the expenses and other "prebendaries" surrounding it.
- Indecent, is a professor and public health surgeon earning less than a "festivities alderman" from a third class town hall.
- Indecent, is that the politicians increases their own salary % ad libitum (always unanimously and at the start of a term).
- Indecent, is to compare the pension of a deputy and the pension of a widow.
- Indecent, is that a citizen is forced to quote for 35 years in order to be eligible for a pension, whereas the deputies only needs of 7 years, and the members of the government only needs to swear upon their charge to get the highest pension.
- Indecent, is that the deputies are the only "workers" of this country exempt to pay a third of their salary to the IRPF (Income Tax).
- Indecent, is to put in the administration a thousand of advisers, cronies with a salary that most qualified technicians and engineers would ever wish to have.
- Indecent, is the millionaire waste on mediocre autonomous TVs created to serve for the perdurance of the throne of the most of the mediocre politicians.
- Indecent, is the huge quantity of money addressed to sustain parties approved by the same politicians who lives from them.
- Indecent, is that a politician is not required to get through the minimum test of aptitude to exercise their charge (intellectual or cultural, whatsoever).
- Indecent, is the tax cost that represents to ALL citizens their meals, official cars, drivers, first first class travels and their countless credit cards everywhere.
- Indecent, is that their honours has 6 months of vacations, yearly.
- Indecent, is that their honours has a mattress of 80% of their old salary for 18 months after they resign their charge.
- Indecent, is when their ex-ministers, ex-secretaries and ex-chancellors of the State resigns, they are the only citizens of this country that can receive two salaries from the Exchequer.
- Indecent, is to use the mass medias to broadcast that the government employees only represents a little "cost" to the citizens.
- Indecent, is that they hide from us their privileges while they turn the society against the ones who serve them.
Meanwhile, are they talking about social politics and social rights? How indecent.